Subject: Re: MapMotion !!!
From: Lino Grandi <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 23:37:35 -0700

At 02.32 18/04/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Picture this:
>You have a car with wheels. You tell this plugin the size of your wheels and
>that they rotate 360 degrees. They are parented to the car. Move and
>keyframe your car. The wheels move as they should. As the car starts to move
>so do the wheels. When the car slows down so do the wheels. If it turns a
>corner, the inside wheels spin less than the outer ones. Cool huh?
>Wait...there's more...
>Now apply this to a walk cycle. IOW you tell it how the leg should move and
>then move the body. That's it, the legs do thier thing. 
>What's that? Your character isn't a biped?... It's got more legs? 
>NO PROBLEM!! They showed a demo of a bug with lots o'legs!!
>Drag the bug around and the little bugger walks. This is the coolest thing
>since ...MetaNURBS :)

Seems to me a sort of Biped module for 3DMAX, isn't it? Maybe better(more
than two legs:)).

Lino Grandi    * 3D Artist *